Re: WOLips stopped working?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2007 - 07:54:58 EDT

    My fault ... When I said i installed "fresh", it was actually fresh
    only with respect to wolips, not totally blank, so I already had some
    chunks of callisto left installed. There were a few lingering
    dependencies that weren't declared, so it didn't install any callisto
    (which it shouldn't need for the core features), but at the moment it
    had required some. I'm going to rebuild now and test it ... I'll
    post in a bit.