Re: new html editor

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2007 - 12:17:12 EDT

    Responding to the list, since it's generally useful ... There is a
    setting in WOLips=>Wod Editor preferences to turn off errors for
    keypath validations on classes that implement NSKeyValueCoding. This
    will get rid of those particular errors. Also, in your wod file, you
    can add a "// VALID" to the end of a line with an error and override
    its error message if you want. I don't know if I have a setting to
    turn those into warnings at the moment, but I can add that also. The
    downside of turning off NSKVC errors is that a lot of classes in WO
    implement that interface, so you will potentially lose a lot of value
    from validation. Maybe I should add explicit support for ignoring
    NSDictionary and NSArray (as a separate line item in prefs), since
    those are actually probably the most common cases of these.

    ms