Re: new html editor

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2007 - 13:59:27 EDT

    There's not yet, but it's going to be coming ... I haven't decided
    what rules I want to use for this, because it actually is possible to
    mess things up if you're not careful (as much as it's not supposed to
    matter in HTML).

    Also, I probably will have to add a bunch of settings for this,
    because i'm sure some people like:
           <wo:..>

    and other people want it where the underlying visual html structure
    is preserved other the wo tag structure:
    <wo:...>

    ms