Re: new html editor

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2007 - 16:23:18 EDT

    No, something has changed....

    If I type '<' and then hit ctrl-space (as I always have), I get the
    html tags content assist, however I no longer get HTML Templates.
    When I just hit ctrl-space now, it may insert an ending tag for a
    previous beginning tag.

    However, a workaround was to change my HTML Templates short-cut to
    begin with a '<' .... so that is the fix.

    No problem,

    Fixed and thanks, Kieran