Entity Modeler ... how to edit external width, scale, precision?

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2007 - 17:03:31 EDT

    Attached is small image of part of my prototypes entity. Notice that
    the external width is missing on 'oid' which is defined as INT. The
    numInt9Dgt2Billion is the same external definition ... it correctly
    shows 11 as external width. This prototypes model was originally
    created in EOModeler.

    How can I edit these values in Entity Modeler. As you can see in the
    2nd picture, there are no fields in Properties to edit these?