Generating getters without the "get"

From: Miguel Arroz (arro..uiamac.com)
Date: Sat May 05 2007 - 12:36:52 EDT

    Hi!

       Does anybody know how can I use the Eclipse "Generate getters and
    setters" functionality, but with the getters being generated the
    "Apple way"? IE, without the irritating "get" word on it. I have
    looked everywhere in the configs, and could not find anything useful.

       Yours

    Miguel Arroz

    "We have no sympathy for the lost souls
    We've chosen the path of disgrace
    We give this life to our children
    And teach them to hate this place" -- Apocalyptica, Life Burns!

    Miguel Arroz
    http://www.ipragma.com