Re: new html editor

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 07:36:44 EDT

    > Mike Schrag wrote:
    >>> No, something has changed....
    >> I would say so -- it's a completely different set of plugins than
    >> before. The only code that's the same at all is that it shares
    >> wod validation code with WodEditor now.
    >
    > I'm about to give this new editor a try. What do I have to change?
    I don't think you should have to change anything ...

    > Can I get rid of WTP (Callisto) completely? Do I have to?
    If you have the maven plugins installed, at the moment, the feature
    claims to have a dependency, but it's wrong and I haven't updated
    that yet. But WTP is no longer used at all. You can keep it if you
    want, though.

    > Do I get the Amateras EclipseHTMLEditor separately, or is it included?
    It's included ... Well, it's not really the same thing anymore --
    it's pretty well hacked and slashed up, but it's basically there.

    ms