Re: WOD Editor and methods from super classed

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 08:07:19 EDT

    Hmm ... Yeah NSKVC throws a huge monkey wrench into validation. I'm
    wondering if maybe I should add a new screen in prefs where you can
    define additional type=>valid keypath regexs, so if there are really
    common ones people have, they can manually provide info to the
    validator so that it will validate. So you could say
    com.mschrag.MyComponent=>(fakeKey1|fakeKey2|fakeKey3). This would
    generalize the exclusion for NSArray and NSDictionary which could map
    to .* maybe.

    ms