Re: WOD Editor/ WOBuilder Bindings

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 20:49:56 EDT

    Hi,

    There's one thing that would be nice to have in the new WOLips
    WOComponent editor. The ability to triple-click on a tag (WO or any
    other tag) and have it select the tag up to and including the end
    tag. That's pretty much the only thing I REALLY miss from WOBuilder.
    Maybe there's already a way to do this?

    Thanks,

    Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brenda..lickspace.com

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
    Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

    http://www.clickspace.com