Re: new html editor

From: Gavin Eadie (gavi..mich.edu)
Date: Tue May 08 2007 - 09:06:51 EDT

    At 9:10 PM +1000 5/8/07, Q wrote:
    >Similarly a Quick Fix option in the wod editor to remove element
    >definitions from the wod file that have a no corresponding HTML
    >element error.

    ... that never happens, hah! I just moved a large project over to
    Eclipse and found several dozen orphaned 'woddies' !!

         One was removal was for the stylesheet embedded "<wo> inside a
    tag" issue (WOL-418) I just logged in Jira, so (a) you need to be
    careful removing these, and (b) I so agree that usage is ugly,
    unnecessary and likely to cause trouble. Consider my wrist slapped
    ... Gav