Re: new html editor

From: Q (qdola..mail.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2007 - 11:11:18 EDT

    One thing I have encountered with the new HTML parser is that it
    doesn't like woconditional blocks if you open a tag within the
    condition and close it outside. (think if/else). I was doing this in
    a few places and it was having kittens about it. I have now
    refactored the markup to use a WOGenericContainer and WOOgnl
    expressions to do the conditional handling instead. This makes the
    HTML cleaner, and it parses fine too.

    --
    Seeya...Q

    Quinton Dolan - qdola..mail.com Gold Coast, QLD, Australia Ph: +61 419 729 806