Re: new html editor

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2007 - 16:06:45 EDT

    Yeah I think that's what he's saying ... Anyone have any
    suggestions? The problem is that if you want an outline view and
    completion on HTML tags, etc, we need to parse your document like an
    html/xml file. But it's a funky thing, because really WO templates
    aren't valid xml or html documents. In reality, WO is projection on
    top of your HTML or XML. This means it possible to construct all
    manner of invalid documents because all that really matters is that
    the final document is valid come rendering time.

    I was contemplating adding support for an additional flag in a
    webobject tag so that you can maybe do <webobject name = "Something"
    validate = "false"> and the contents of the tag will be treated like
    a cdata to the parser rather than html structure?

    ms