Re: new html editor

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2007 - 07:37:38 EDT

    Unfortunately, you're making an assumption that only WOConditionals
    have this behavior, but "any" tag can potentially have this
    behavior. In fact, I can think of several components in Wonder that
    can have this same behavior (ERXCase, ERXElse, etc). So this won't
    really work in the general case .... and also it's crazy to implement :)