Re: new html editor

From: Q (qdola..mail.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2007 - 08:53:47 EDT

    On 09/05/2007, at 9:37 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > Unfortunately, you're making an assumption that only WOConditionals
    > have this behavior, but "any" tag can potentially have this
    > behavior. In fact, I can think of several components in Wonder
    > that can have this same behavior (ERXCase, ERXElse, etc). So this
    > won't really work in the general case .... and also it's crazy to
    > implement :)

    Ok, more thought, less caffeine, I get it ;). How about something a
    little less complicated.

    Take your idea of being able to exclude a tag block from the parser.
    But add support for being able to supply additional content into the
    parser using a suitably structured comment block, however that might
    look. That way you can provide the parser a suitable representation
    of any essential elements generated by the excluded block without it
    getting in the way.

    --
    Seeya...Q

    Quinton Dolan - qdola..mail.com Gold Coast, QLD, Australia Ph: +61 419 729 806