Highlighting in component editor

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2007 - 17:23:01 EDT

    I hate to bring up a little tiny issue, but somewhere in the last few
    WOLips builds (< 3966 I think), the feature whereby double-clicking
    on a webobject name in the html scrolled to and highlighted it in the
    WOD. Maybe this is something we lost with the new editor and I did
    not notice, I don't know ....

    Anyway if it is a simple thing to restore, please do, otherwise don't
    worry about it.

    Regards, Kieran

    BTW, I found a nice plugin named AnyEdit which when you right-click
    on the text class name in the WOD, it gives you a "Open type" and
    jumps to the subcomponent (see picture) .... good for drilling down
    in WOComponent structures.