Re: Highlighting in component editor

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2007 - 17:30:49 EDT

    > I hate to bring up a little tiny issue, but somewhere in the last
    > few WOLips builds (< 3966 I think), the feature whereby double-
    > clicking on a webobject name in the html scrolled to and
    > highlighted it in the WOD. Maybe this is something we lost with the
    > new editor and I did not notice, I don't know ....
    I think you have to have the outline view open for this for some
    reason. I think the DoubleClickStrategy talks to outline or
    something. I just noticed this yesterday. You can cheat if you
    don't like outline view by opening it but making it a fast view -- I
    think it still works then.

    > BTW, I found a nice plugin named AnyEdit which when you right-click
    > on the text class name in the WOD, it gives you a "Open type" and
    > jumps to the subcomponent (see picture) .... good for drilling down
    > in WOComponent structures.
    If you hold down the cmd key and move your mouse around in the wod
    editor, you'll notice element types turn into hyperlinks like in java
    code, so you can actually cmd-click on type names in the wod and open
    them also. That was new with the new editor.

    ms