Re: Highlighting in component editor

From: David LeBer (dlebe..odeferous.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2007 - 18:07:59 EDT

    On 9-May-07, at 5:59 PM, Kieran Kelleher wrote:

    >>> I hate to bring up a little tiny issue, but somewhere in the last
    >>> few WOLips builds (< 3966 I think), the feature whereby double-
    >>> clicking on a webobject name in the html scrolled to and
    >>> highlighted it in the WOD. Maybe this is something we lost with
    >>> the new editor and I did not notice, I don't know ....
    >> I think you have to have the outline view open for this for some
    >> reason. I think the DoubleClickStrategy talks to outline or
    >> something. I just noticed this yesterday. You can cheat if you
    >> don't like outline view by opening it but making it a fast view --
    >> I think it still works then.
    >>
    > I always do have it open .... I even just rebooted Eclipse, did a
    > complete clean all projects and rebuild and still no longer
    > selects. is it working in your setup?

    I just updated to the latest nightly build and it is working fine here.

    Like the buttons, don't like the all caps WEBOBJECT tags :-)

    --
    ;david

    -- David LeBer Codeferous Software 'co-def-er-ous' adj. Literally 'code-bearing' site: http://www.codeferous.com blog: http://david.codeferous.com profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidleber -- Toronto Area Cocoa / WebObjects developers group: http://www.tacow.org