Re: Highlighting in component editor

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 08:49:59 EDT

    OK, by right-clicking the Outline view tab and selecting Fast View
    which docked the outline view icon into lower RHS, the auto
    highlighting of WOD immediately began working again.

    And then after right-clicking the fast view icon and Opening Outline
    view properly again, it continued working.

    At least I know that fiddling with Fast View may fix if it happens
    again.

    Thanks, Kieran