Re: WOOgnl ... cool

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 10:45:39 EDT

    > Can you make sure you're up-to-date?
    Was at 3971 -> now updated to 3974
    (Also updated Wonder from cvs head in both install location and
    workspace team/update)

    > "if" should be a default shortcut mapping in the Inline Shortcuts
    > preference panel.
    OK, I had nothing in the preferences panel, I added if ->
    WOConditional and although I added attribute 'condition', it does not
    save that field.

    > So you should be able to do <wo:if condition = "$(complete)"> and
    > get a completion.
    Is now working after adding shortcut

    > I /think/ right now you may have to have a closed tag for that
    > completion to work?
    >
    > WOOgnl also provides shotrcuts and inline bindings, but you have to
    > turn it on.
    After reading WoTips yesterday AM, I added
    ognl.helperFunctions=true
    ognl.inlineBindings=true

    Besides including WOOgnl and the two properties, are there any other
    Properties, etc. that need to be set for these shortcuts in the
    templates to work at Deployment?

    What shortcuts are included in WOOgnl? Looking at source I only see
    one subclass of WOTagProcessor which is the "not" tag processor. But
    'if' works ... but where is it declared in WOOgnl ..... is there a
    list of shortcuts (which I need to define in preferences to use since
    they are not already in there)

    Regards and thanks, Kieran