Re: WOD Editor/ WOBuilder Bindings

From: John Huss (johnthus..mail.com)
Date: Fri May 11 2007 - 15:13:43 EDT

    The thing that keeps me using WOBuilder is being able to easily design
    tables. My application is mostly tables of report data and being able
    to see the layout and add rows and columns visually is way easier than
    editing the source.

    I don't know of any way this could really be done except with a visual layout.

    So is that reasonable, or if I used the wolips tools more do you think
    I would find them to be preferable?

    John