Re: WOD Editor/ WOBuilder Bindings

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Fri May 11 2007 - 18:27:10 EDT

    On May 11, 2007, at 12:13 PM, John Huss wrote:

    > The thing that keeps me using WOBuilder is being able to easily design
    > tables. My application is mostly tables of report data and being able
    > to see the layout and add rows and columns visually is way easier than
    > editing the source.
    >
    > I don't know of any way this could really be done except with a
    > visual layout.
    >
    > So is that reasonable, or if I used the wolips tools more do you think
    > I would find them to be preferable?

    I do most of my table layout with AjaxGrid now so WOBuilder or
    WOComponent Editor is not relevant.

    Most of my tables before that were one row of headers and one (or
    two) row of data wrapped in a repetition. After you stick a few
    conditionals and other wocomponents in there, WOBuilder gets so
    confused I went to source anyway just to see what I _really_ had.

    Chuck