Re: Beware BBEdit HTML Formatting with inline ognl tags

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2007 - 16:43:53 EDT

    Yep, is it crappy, but it was a quick hack to get the job done today.
    I tried Eclipse Tidy (aka HTML Tidy) 2 weeks ago .... but it seemed
    to be useless for WOComponent snippets and subcomponents .... anyway
    most of the built-in inline shortcuts are already lowercase and there
    are only about 3 or 4 custom conditionals I need to use inline beyond
    the built-in shortcuts, so I will make real lowercase shortcuts for
    them rather than use any case sensitive class names. This one below
    just caught me off guard when I formatted today ....

    Thanks for feedback,

    Cheers, Kieran