Re: Beware BBEdit HTML Formatting with inline ognl tags

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2007 - 16:57:21 EDT

    For the sake of eliminating my crappy fix and taking note of Anjo's
    feedback on my code quality, I've settled for making nice shortcuts! ;-)

    ifequal => ERXEqualConditional

             WOHelperFunctionHTMLTemplateParser.registerTagShortcut
    ("ERXEqualConditional", "ifequal");

    Now if anyone can give some input on the deadlock, I'll be really happy
    As Mike said, he has formatting in his pipeline .... this is no big
    deal to solve when it will be solved sooner or later