Re: Inline Tag Shortcuts - Attributes field

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2007 - 16:59:38 EDT

    It exists to accommodate tag processors to trick the validator. For
    instance, wo:not maps to the NOT tag processor. This technically
    means that it is adding the negate binding on its own, so you can
    specify a comma-separated list of key=value's to support this. "not"
    is a bad example, because negate's not a required binding, but we map
    <wo:edit> to <wo:ERXWOTemplate templateName = "edit">. In this case,
    technically the tag processor is adding templateName = "edit", but
    the validator would not know this and claim that we are missing a
    required binding. In this case, I define my shortcut as:

    edit
    ERXWOTemplate
    templateName="edit"

    or something along those lines. It should be pretty rare that you
    need to use it.

    ms