Re: Beware BBEdit HTML Formatting with inline ognl tags

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2007 - 17:17:35 EDT

    Am 14.05.2007 um 22:57 schrieb Kieran Kelleher:

    > For the sake of eliminating my crappy fix and taking note of Anjo's
    > feedback on my code quality, I've settled for making nice
    > shortcuts! ;-)

    Gee... I can't even post some positive criticism without getting put
    in the wringer! Crappy world we live in :/

    Anyway on this fix: while I think that Mike's wo:whatever is cool,
    I'd be extremely careful with it for the time being. Firstly, for
    simple things with single or two value bindings they might make
    things easier, but more than that will make things utterly unreadable.

    But secondly, these are totally arbitrary constructs of one creative
    (if a bit over-active and sleep deprived) mind. No way you will be
    able to share code with people unless all of you agree on sth.

    Cheers, Anjo