Fwd: misleading html validation error messages

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf (lars.sonchocky-helldor..amburg.de)
Date: Tue May 15 2007 - 17:06:34 EDT

    Hi everybody,

    at first I want to thank the people that keep improving WOLips very
    much, I did an update of WOLips today (after a long time) and was
    really surprised to see all those new features!

    however, It seems I found a minor problem. The attached screenshot
    shows a situation where a missing </font> tag at the cursor position
    confuses the html validator into wrong error messages (which confused
    me in turn ;-))

    regards,

            Lars