organization of files in a woproject

From: Kenny Leung (kenny_leun..obox.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2007 - 21:49:21 EDT

    Hi All.

    This is a philosophical question, so I hope you will indulge me.

    I am somewhat disturbed by the fact that woapplication and
    woframework projects are not organized in the same way. The ant build
    of woframeworks seems to require directories like Resources and
    WebServerResources and Components while woapplications don't have
    this restriction. I think I should follow the same organization as in
    woframeworks, but I'm afraid that the ant build may not work if I do
    so. What is the "official" way I should do this?

    Thanks!

    -Kenny