WOL-369

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2007 - 01:43:26 EDT

  • Next message: Lachlan Deck (JIRA): "[OS-JIRA] Created: (WOL-425) Improvement for "Add new Entity index" - allow highlighted attribute(s) to populate 'name' and 'attributes' fields of new index."

    http://issues.objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-369

    I don't use Vertical Inheritance, so I have no idea ... Entity
    Modeler's inheritance wizard implements exactly the procedure that is
    described in the EOModeler guide on page 73 and 74. Is there any
    reason it would cause a problem if I removed the "parentEntity_"
    prefix from the flattened attributes?

    ms