Re: API code assist

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2007 - 14:03:19 EDT

    I debated this amongst me and myself and i for a while ... The
    problem is that API files, by default, autogenerate in WOLips (and
    WOBuilder, I believe) so most people actually have api files for
    their components, but a lot of people are also too lazy to fill them
    in. I suppose maybe I could make it that if the API file doesn't
    declare bindings or missing, then show methods, otherwise just show
    API. The problem is that you might actually have a legit component
    with no bindings, which would trip it up. I opted to err on the side
    of "helping too much".

    Incidentally, the "=" is actually a bug in the new version :) It
    should be an equals sign only in the inserted content, but not in the
    display value.

    ms