Re: WOL-195

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Wed May 16 2007 - 22:57:28 EDT

    Protected variables, IIRC, only work if the component is in the
    default package. The default package is, as we all know, EVIL. I
    don't think that auto complete should show protected variables. It
    would be good if the WOD editor could give a sharp electric shock to
    anyone using the default package.

    Only half in jest,
    Chuck