Embedded Deployment - WebServerResources question

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 09:31:49 EDT

    Good morning list,

    If I have an embedded woa with all frameworks embedded, how should I
    deploy the webserver resources split install bundles stuff? Should
    they still be separate in usual layout and "not embedded" or should I
    construct an embedded bundle that mirrors the directory structure of
    the application bundle (only containing webserver resources of course)?

    Regards, kieran