Re: Embedded Deployment - WebServerResources question

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 09:44:27 EDT

    You can pass in a parameter to your app that specifies the path
    relative to your webserver document root to find your framework WSR's
    (-WOFrameworksBaseURL). By default this is /WebObjects/Frameworks.
    Instead you can set this to /WebObjects/YourApp.woa/Frameworks and
    then link or copy in your WSR's into that tree.

    ms