component editor: auto completion question?

From: Patrick Robinson (pg..t.edu)
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 15:46:26 EDT

    NB: I'm going through the "Edit a WO Component" tutorial, using
    Eclipse 3.2.2 and WOLips 2.0.0.4010.
       http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Edit+a+WO
    +Component

    I'm playing around with autocompletion in the wod editor. So I
    create a WOString named Now, and I want to set its value binding to
    "now". I'm at the point where I have "value = ", and then I hit
    <Ctrl-Space>. A bunch of candidates pop up. I type "n", limiting
    the choices to "name" and "now". But if I then type "o", the
    autocompletion box disappears, and I have to type the "w" myself
    (rather than possibly selecting "now" as the only remaining item in
    the autocompletion candidate list). I'm just wondering if this is
    the intended behavior?

    --
    Patrick Robinson
    AHNR Info Technology, Virginia Tech