question about woognl and kvc

From: Gavin Eadie (gavi..mich.edu)
Date: Fri May 18 2007 - 11:33:48 EDT

    I have a subclass of Properties that implements key value coding
    (something I find very useful and which I've never understood why
    NSProperties didn't have), but when I use it, the WOLips WOEditor, of
    course, cannot check that all the components of the key path are
    legal. For example, in:

        <wo:MessageFormatter value = "$application.coreProperties.WOPort"/>

           it can't validate WOPort (and complains "There is no key 'WOPort' ...").

    This litters my components with little red error marks in WOLips,
    offending my sense of cleanliness! Is there a way that I can tell
    WOLips to not try to validate keys that contain ".coreProperties."?
    I've been plucking at the WOLips preferences with no success so far.
    Thanks, Gav