AjaxFileUpload question

From: Guido Neitzer (list..vent-s.net)
Date: Sun May 20 2007 - 19:17:34 EDT

    Hi.

    We are using AjaxFileUpload for some stuff in our application and I'm
    not really happy with the "uploadSucceeded" method throwing
    exceptions as it seems they can only be caught at the application
    level, showing a generic error page.

    What is the recommended way of handling these exceptions? We have a
    workaround for a case in our code (where it tried to rename a
    directory which doesn't work with the code in Wonder), but I'm
    curious whether I missed something there.

    At the moment, I'd think catching the exceptions in the method itself
    and setting an appropriate status and message on the task would be
    the way to go. I can do that, so it's not a "please implement"
    message but a "Am I right with that or should I get more coffee?"
    question.

    Any hints?

    cug