Re: Still learning: eogenerator Failed with error code 133, then EntityModeler perspective disappears

From: Johan Henselmans (joha..etsense.nl)
Date: Mon May 21 2007 - 08:54:09 EDT

    On 21-mei-2007, at 13:50, Mike Schrag wrote:

    >> (Running Eclipse 3.2.2 with WOLips 2.0.0.3942)
    > There are tons of EM fixes in the nightly builds, btw ... Not
    > trying to lure you from the "stable" build, just letting you know
    > so that you are aware of it.
    >
    > ms

    OK, I am now running 4043 of WOLips. However when I choose New-
    >D2WApplication direct or via New->Other..., in both cases the
    Project seems a bit... empty? No WOFrameworks folder in Package
    Explorer, nor a build or a Libraries and Resources folder.

    I would assume I would find a WOFrameworks, add my business logic
    framework over there and then fire up the application. What is wrong?

    Regards,

    Johan Henselmans
    http://www.netsense.nl
    Tel: +31-20-6267538