System maintenance note

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon May 21 2007 - 11:46:22 EDT

    FYI:

    I just migrated objectstyle.org static website to a different server.
    It looks like DNS changes have been propagated to most locations
    already. Let me know if you see any weirdness in the mailing list
    archives (that's the only piece that can be potentially affected).

    Heads up - I am also planning to move the objectstyle mail server to
    a new machine within the next few days, so there can be some DNS-
    related downtime for the mailing list.

    Thanks
    Andrus