Re: Is it time for a port to eclipse 3.3?

From: Jake Fisher (fisherj..mail.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2007 - 09:21:19 EDT

    I am all for it, with the request that we mark a semi official stable build
    for 3.2 and leave it as a accessible update site for those not ready for the
    switch. So something along the lines of incrementing build to 2.2 and
    marking a a stable 2.1 build for use with eclipse 3.2. I just remember when
    WOLips went to 3.2 my employer at the time was not ready to make the switch
    to eclipse 3.2 but not too long into it WOLips began to have some 3.2 only
    dependencies.

    +1
    ~jake :)