Re: Is it time for a port to eclipse 3.3?

From: Pascal Robert (prober..s.ca)
Date: Tue May 22 2007 - 09:31:24 EDT

    That's why we should start a IDE project, to have a standalone
    WOLips, something like Aptana and Flex Builder 2 (who comes both as a
    standalone IDE based on Eclipse, and also has a Eclipse plug-in). I
    will try to take a look at how Aptane is doing it, but since I don't
    anything about Eclipse architecture, it will take time :-)