Re: more previews

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2007 - 13:27:54 EDT

    What is the name of the guy from greek mythology who has to roll the
    boulder up the hill only to have it split into two and start over?
    I'm that guy and I think Lachlan might be the boulder ... Or maybe
    Lachlan is the God of the underworld and my jira bug list is the
    boulder ... I can't be sure .... It's one of the two ;)