Having problems opening old model file in Entity Modeler

From: Joshua Archer (joshu..dl.edu)
Date: Tue May 22 2007 - 14:46:05 EDT

    Hey everyone,

    I'm finally trying to move my code over to Eclipse from XCode (late
    to the party), and I'm running into problems with opening up my
    EOModel files with Entity Modeler. I am getting an error as follows:

    Unable to create this part due to an internal error. Reason for the
    failure: Failed to create EOModelEditorInput for
    org.eclipse.ui.part.FileEditorInput(/AssetDBSupport/
    PachydermAssetDB.eomodeld/index.eomodeld).

    with the following details:

    (using image, because cut 'n paste doesn't work):

    Maybe I'm forgetting something basic. Can anyone suggest a place to
    start?

    THanks,

    Joshua

    -----
    Joshua Archer
    Software Engineer, CSU - Center for Distributed Learning
    Phone: 707.664.2085, Fax: 707.664.4350
    -----