Re: Where did the WOLips Wiki go?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed May 23 2007 - 00:35:07 EDT

    This is the "official" Wiki URL (this hasn't changed for a while)

        http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Home

    There was a redirect from www.objectstyle.org/confluence to the URL
    above that got lost during the server migration. I added it back to
    Apache, so now both URL's should work.

    Sorry for confusion.
    Andrus