Re: General Eclipse question

From: Frederic JECKER (f.jecke..h-rouffach.fr)
Date: Thu May 24 2007 - 10:06:44 EDT

    Hi,
    This is equivalent to .cvsignore, these settings are ignored if a file is already under version control...

    Guido Neitzer a écrit :

    Am 24.05.2007 um 07:59 schrieb Frederic JECKER:

    My team is working with WO/Wolips under windows and I'm testing the MBP as next developpment platform.
    Some files are under version control (ie .classpath etc...) and I don't want them to be synchronized.

    Untested: Preferences --> Team --> Ignored Resources?

    cug

    --

    Logo GIP Symaris Frédéric JECKER
    GIP Sy..is

    PFaites un geste pour l'environnement - avez vous réellement besoin d'imprimer ce courriel ?
    PPlease consider the environment - do you really need to print this email ?