Re: validation inside comment blocks

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sat May 26 2007 - 11:44:27 EDT

    Yes -- This is new from last night. WO parses them, so the validator
    does now, too. It also now supports wo tags inside of attribute
    values, as long as you don't use quotes:

    Note you're still a Bad Person for doing this, but apparently lots of
    people are Bad People :)

    It is in your best interest for many reasons to repair these. I
    highly recommend that you do.

    ms