Re: Amateras Templates

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue May 29 2007 - 11:54:32 EDT

    Never tried it ... Not sure what they even are, actually. But I'm
    not TERRIBLY surprised that things don't always work quite right.
    Amateras is the basis of the WOLips editors, but there are huge
    chunks that I've rewritten and hacked up. For instance,
    FuzzyXMLParser is WAAAY more fuzzy than it used to be, and all the
    completion in CSS is new (along with a bunch of other stuff).

    ms