WOImages from Framework are not found

From: Philipp Leusmann (philipp.leusman..wth-aachen.de)
Date: Tue May 29 2007 - 18:05:18 EDT

    Hi,

    I finally managed to deploy my WOApplication with many dependent
    Frameworks as a sigle dir deployment in tomcat. The Problem is, that one
    Framework contains many images as WebServerResources which are linked as
    WOImages. But in the application they are not shown. They only have URLs
    like for Example
    http://localhost:8080/ECTFront/WebObjects/ECTFront.woa/wr?wodata=ERROR_NOT_FOUND_framework_TCMainWI_filename_16_question_md_wht.gif
    I already tried to set the frameworksBaseURL parameter to
    "/WebObjects/${project.name}.woa/Frameworks" in the woapplication
    target, but it doesn´t seem to help. When starting the application it
    still shows WOFrameworksBaseURL=/WebObjects/Frameworks
    How can I make the application server my pictures?

    Thanks,
    Philipp