Re: Soft wrapping

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2007 - 10:57:23 EDT

    Hi Lachlan,

    I also use TextMate, but I can't get the HTML Tidy command to work at
    all if there are any WO tags in the HTML. Do you know if there's a
    new HTML Tidy plug-in that fixes this? Whenever I try, all my HTML
    disappears in the TextMate window. BBEdit is too expensive.

    Thanks,

    Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brenda..lickspace.com

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
    Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

    http://www.clickspace.com