Re: WOlips Server & Eclipse

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2007 - 16:16:56 EDT

    Please keep emails on the list ... >1 brain is a good thing.

    It's not worth the effort to even debug this, honestly. I would just
    install a new eclipse and reinstall WOLips. But one note is that
    cannot delete that site, because it's hardcoded in the plugins. You
    can make a new site, if you want, that points to the new location and
    try that. But I don't think it's worth the few minutes of futzing
    with it.

    ms