class loading changes in wolips?

From: Oliver Egger (oliver.egge..mail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2007 - 09:41:08 EDT

    hi

    i've upgraded my WOLips plugin environment for version 2.0.0.3723 to
    2.0.0.4097 and
    have a problem within the eclipse debug cycle.

    all project files, classpath are the same but with the new plugin it
    appears that javawebobjects.jar is loaded before my classes, this
    gives a problem because i have patched a webobjects class and and i'm
    depending on that behaviour which works currently only in deployment
    now.

    is this behavior intented? (as far as i can see in project wonder some
    patches are made also
    directly against the original webobjects jars). as a workaround i can
    remove the class in the orginal jar file but would prefer not to do so

    thanks for any tips
    oliver