Re: class loading changes in wolips?

From: Oliver Egger (oliver.egge..mail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2007 - 11:33:07 EDT

    thanks uli,

    the java build path and order and export tab is the same between the
    two versions (same workspace called from two different eclipse
    installations with one the older plugin the other the newer plugin)
    thats why i thought it has to do something with the plugin ... (or
    configuration settings within the plugin?)

    oliver

    --
    oliver egger

    dienerstr. 75 - 8004 zürich - switzerland http://www.egger-loser.ch mobile +41765795005